This InSinkErator Indulge Tuscan Instant Hot Water Dispenser model for use with our Stainless Steel Tank (sold separately) provides filtered steaming hot water and cool drinking water. Classic and nostalgic, the Indulge Tuscan instant hot water dispenser provides a relaxing warmth of style. Designed for use with the re-engineered InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System, enjoy hot or cool, filtered water right when you need it - now.
- Hot and Cool - Dispenses steaming hot and cool drinking water
- Available in several designer finishes
- Spout swivels to make filling pitchers and pots easier
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the Stay-On cool lever remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- For use with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (sold separately)
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
||Approximately 5 lbs.
|Required Hole Diameter
||1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
||172-862 kPa (1.7-8.6 bar) (25-125 psi)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.